Friday, October 2, 2009

Francesca's Kitchen - Peter Pezzelli

Alright, well...

I didn't read this one.

This one was for Bookclub, which met this past Wednesday night.

Everyone else read it and they all loved it!

So I'll give you their feedback. :)

They said this was a nice light read. They enjoyed the main character (Francesca) and they were impressed that a man wrote this store with the two central characters being women (just like A Thousand Splendid Suns).

They all said I should read it 'cause it's worth the read and they think I'd like it.

I'll have to borrow it from one of 'em and get into it one of these days.

I didn't not read it 'cause I wasn't interested. I didn't read it 'cause I'm in the process of reading a couple of books on my two loves...

Crafting and Blogging. :)

Unfortunately, I'm not very good at book-multi-tasking so as a result of trying to read 2-3 books at once, I end up reading nothing all at the same time...

0:-)

No comments: