Tuesday, October 16, 2007

90 Minutes in Heaven

Alright... I didn't finish it...

I tried! I really did! AND! I did get to Chapter 15 (out of 18)...

I think I would have finished this one if I'd had more time, or started sooner...

We all agreed... We all liked the story, we just didn't care for how it was written.

I understand this person isn't a writer/author.

It just could have been written in a more interesting way...? Or in a way that could have made the story more interesting!

Actually, the story itself IS interesting.

It's not every day someone dies, goes to Heaven (or his version of it), comes back to life and lives to tell about it. That is truly fascinating!

Too bad it couldn't have been shared better...

He did say (quite a few times) that it was never his intent to share his experience. So maybe what he's sharing is just bits and pieces. Or it's with reluctance?

Either it should have been told, or not told at all... Not half done and not half-a**...

I wish (and thought) that he'd spend more time sharing his actual Heaven experience and less on what happened after.

The Heaven part is what I was looking forward to learning about!

Anyway, it was fine. I'm glad I read it for a few (personal) reasons that I won't share... ;-)

No comments: