Saturday, September 15, 2007

One for the Money

Ok... I LOVED this book! LOVED it!!!!



I couldn't put it down!

I think Stephanie is HILARIOUS! She's smart and fast and witty and has flaws like everyone else!



She never gives up!



She charges forward like she knows she can! It's great!

I love the slight romance between her and Joe Morrelli!

Ok, I just LOVE Joe Morrelli!

I've been trying to think of who would play him if if this were a movie, but can't really think of anyone! He's funny and manly and super handsome! And he always comes to her rescue which is sooooo sweet!

I think this book has all the elements of a good read! Action, mystery, romance, laughter.

It definitely has it's serious parts and I can honestly say I was truly surprised at the end. I didn't expect it to be who it was!

I would totally recommend this book to EVERYONE and can't wait to read the rest of the series!

No comments: