Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Skinny Dip

So...

I didn't dislike this book... (I know... probably not the best way to start this off...) ;-)

I did read the whole thing... I finished it.

I liked the description. I thought it sounded cute. I'd just finished reading "One for the Money" (which I LOVED) and thought this was along the same lines.

Funny, cute mystery with a bit of romance and adventure.

It did have all of those elements in it...

So I'm not quite sure why I wasn't completely sold on this one.

It started off well. It caught my attention right away and I was totally interested in what was gonna happen to the bad guy.

I think it was the writing itself that I wasn't crazy about. It wasn't as witty and funny as I thought it would be. OR, if it was, maybe it's just not my type of humor?

I dunno...

I will say, I did enjoy the character of Tool and reading about his parts in the book. He was the only character that I liked reading about and wanted to know what was gonna happen to him!

Again, I didn't dislike it... Just don't know if I'd pass this one along to anyone. I'd originally intended to suggest this one to bookclub but after getting 1/4th thru it, quickly changed my mind.

No comments: